Our main area of activity is engineering of analog/mixed signal
and RF integrated circuits and IP blocks (ADC, DAC, frequency synthesizers,
RF transmitter/receiver modules, etc.).
The company also carries out work on the development and characterization of standard cell libraries, IO libraries and protection from static electricity (ESD).
In short, our design center’s specialists are engaged in the development of the following areas:
- Engineering of custom analog and analog-digital integrated chips;
- Engineering and maintenance of IP blocks;
- Development of digital libraries and IO libraries;
- Development of Design Kit and enhancing the functionality of the existing PDK for use with such packages as Virtuoso(R) Neocircuit and Neocell;
- Measurement of the ready-made prototypes.
The design processes are based on CMOS (1 µm – 0.13 µm) and SiGe BICMOS (0.5 µm – 0.13 µm) technologies.